Breed Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Meeting to be held on Saturday 19th November 2022
The Fieldhead Hotel, Markfield Lane, Markfield LE67 9PS
At 11.00am – coffee from 10.30 (01539 245454
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Saturday 2nd July 2022 and Matters Arising
3.1. Chairman’s Report.
3.2. Secretary’s Report.
3.3. Public Relation Officer’s Report.
3.4. Kennel Club Breed Liaison Officer’s Report.
4. Correspondence & matters arising.
5.1 EM propose – Breed Council Zoom/Teams annual subscription to be paid by all breed clubs, representatives of each Club to be able to have full participation in the meeting.
5.2 SBTC propose – The Breed Council to write to the Kennel Club to ask that they add to the Breed Standard, head and muzzle proportions of 2 parts skull 1 part muzzle.
5.3 SBTC propose – The Breed Council write to the Kennel Club to ask that the Health status of parents in terms of L2HGA and HC is known as a requirement to register puppies
6. Health Issues and Lead Health Co-Ordinator Report
7. Breed Education Co-Ordinator Report
8. Matters brought forward by delegates for discussion.
8.1 - SBTC would like the following item for discussion. Do the Breed Clubs support the recent Kennel Club’s alterations to how Judges qualify to award CC’s (ie being mentored)
9. Free discussion period on the Staffordshire Bull Terrier – minutes taken by the PRO
11. Date of the next meeting. TBC
Helen E Reaney (Hon Secretary)
Circulated to all Member Clubs Sat 22nd October 2022 ©